New Employee Paperwork Submission - Norman Campus
Effective August 3-31, 2020
Welcome to the University of Oklahoma!
With the peak of hiring season approaching, Human Resources is making some important changes to our I-9 and new employee paperwork submission process.
Paperwork Submission will be at the Oklahoma Memorial Union:
- August 3-20, 2020 - Alma Wilson Room (Room 223)
- August 24, 2020 – Presidents Room (Room 233)
- August 25- September 1, 2020 – Alma Wilson Room (Room 223)
- Hours: 8:30am-12pm, 1-4:30pm Monday- Thursday
- No appointments, walk-ins only
- Oklahoma Memorial Union address: 900 Asp Ave., Norman OK 73069
- Screening & Reporting Tool: Be sure all new employees have completed the tool and received approval from Employee Health.
- COVID-19 campus rules apply (masking, physical distancing, only the employee is allowed for the appointment, unless a translator is needed).
- Expect a high wait time.
- Come prepared! Bring new hire packet, printed and completed as much as possible. Blank forms will be available, but there will be no printing capabilities.
- Bring I-9s, ID, and any other documentation.
For new employees- submitting paperwork:
To download paperwork:
If you need to download the new employee paperwork: https://hr.ou.edu/Document-Search?q=new%20hire&type=documents.